You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our 16oz. Blockout Matte Vinyl Banner material is suitable for street banners and light pole banners. It is more heavy duty and stronger than our standard 13 oz. vinyl banner material.
Vinyl banners have many uses and applications. They are most often used to promote a company's logo, a special promotion, event, team or school. Since vinyl is a very flexible as well as portable material you can see vinyl banners just about anywhere. Vinyl banners are commonly seen as billboards, table banners, trade show banners, building banners, street banners as well as stadium flags.
A quality vinyl banner will also use an outside hem to ensure that Grommets are secured properly. Grommets are the nickel holes that enable the banner to be hung on fence posts, walls, or on the side of buildings. In windy conditions, if Grommets are not fastened into the hem of a vinyl banner, these grommet holes will easily tear out of the banner. Banner hem tapes are also used as decorative trim and to prevent delamination and lifting of vinyl hems.
- Single piece maximum size 10’ x 145’ w/o pocket and 9.5’ x 145’ w/ pocket
- Oversize will be weld together
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- Optional double sided will be back to back sew together
- More optional finishing available
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- File Types: PDF, PSD, TIF, EPS, AI, JPG
- Canvas Size: Actual Sign Size in Inches
- Resolution: 150dpi (300dpi 1/2 sign size)
- Color Space: RGB